Monday, June 30, 2008

Dish Cloths



Alrighty folks it's here...the infamous dish cloth. I absolutely love these things. They're extrememly easy to make, I have my time down to 1 dish cloth per hour, if I straight crochet. I can usually get 2 done at work in an 8 hour shift (well because I'm working too lol)

I personally prefer to have them multicolour or multiple shades of one colour, so that is all I buy for yarn. If you want a certain colour and I don't have it and it is solid, I would have to charge more because that is a ball that I wouldn't have on hand.

They're pretty big. I like them so they flop over your hand so you can get a good grip on them while putting some elbow grease on that sticky pan.

For these I charge 2$ each or 3dc's for 5$






***STAY TUNED FOR NEW STYLES!

No comments: