Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fleece Blankets



I also make fleece blankets. They're really easy to whip up and you'd have them warming on the couch with popcorn in no time. It would take me 2 days, provided I can get a lift to Fabricville that evening, to make one blanket.

Some fabrics are more expensive than others because they are name brand styles, so if you want a fabric that is only found in the expensive section the price might have to increase (but I will try to find your choice in the less expensive fabric, I believe in saving a few bucks).
The colours and patterns on the fabric are endless. I've seen anything from cow prints to various animal prints to camo prints and solids. All I ask is that you give me an idea of what you want and what you don't want and then trust my judgment in purchasing the fabric.
Price: (2m x 2m) I charge 30$.*this fits a little bit bigger than a double bed*


No comments: