Sunday, June 29, 2008

Christmas Socks


These are my favourite things in the world. I made these two Christmas socks last year for my parents for Christmas. Every year I try to do something different and so, I decided to get a pattern from online and make socks.
They were tricky at first to be honest; but, once I figured out HOW to read the pattern properly and with a little help from Nana they came together in a snap. I also learned how to use an iron. Yes, I know, I'm 21 I should already know this; but, I didn't. I plan to make quilts one day (that's my ultimate goal) so this is a start.
They're fairly big, I suppose. I did both socks in about 2 days, so they are quite easy to do in a jiffy.
Size: 15" from top to heel // 10" from heel to toe // and roughly 10" around

For one sock I charge 20$.

No comments: